Click here to shop on Amazon

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Generous wife tip

Lori shares with us the importance of touch today. This is especially important if your husband's primary love language is touch.






LOL! Leave it to a generous wife to come up with a slug quote! (thanks, Nikki!)

If I could be just anything, I think I'd be a slug. Then I could crawl right up your sleeve, and give you a great big hug.

Hugging is a great idea too. Most cultures don't allow for a huge amount of touch and touch is so needed. Please make an intentional effort to touch your husband a lot. Hug. Stoke. Kiss. Pat. Touch, touch, touch.

Think generous! Lori

Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com

3 comments:

  1. Day 2 of the Where’s Wenda? Contest is here. Today, I am visiting all of the SITStas that commented on Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha. That means you! Thanks so much for stopping by and for being a great SISta! -Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY FOR HUGS!!! AND THANKS FOR ADDING ME!! HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Gary Chapman's Love Language books! It's so unfortunate that in a lot of cultures (I can particularly speak for caribbean culture I'm from) that touching is frowned upon. It's so good for children to see their parents being openly affectionate in an appropriate manner. Good post!

    You were asking about making buttons. I can send you the link to create your own button, if you have an image you have already created. My email addy is adrian090501[at]yahoo[dot]com.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks