Click here to shop on Amazon

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Today is laundry day. I am at my mother in law's house doing laundry. During cycles I am using my brother in law's computer. Praise God from whom all blessings flow, the Lord has provided money for our rent and some of our expenses for the month of December. He continues to be faithful in little as well as big things.

Last night was service night at church. Dolph(my husband)preached and it was powerful. During his sermon God opened my eyes to a whole new realm of faith and just as my eyes were opened I felt the faith in my heart. I can't really explain it but it was a lack of any doubt kind of faith. My new found level of faith received an opportunity to be exercised as my husband prayed for two ladies who came up after the first altar call for special prayer. It is a level of faith that I had previously enjoyed in the early days of my Christian walk. I was crying to God from time to time for that increase and last night I received the answer to my prayer. I heard and grasped the mandate that the Lord gave my husband and I believe that the increase of faith came as a result of that because being a helpmeet to him means that my level of faith needs to be at a level that is a help to him as he ministers. I thank God for this new level in my faith because I would not want to be a hindrance to my husband as he continues to give himself to God to be used by Him. I love you Jesus. Thank you Lord.

To all reading this, continually avail yourselves to God in prayer and let Him do His work in you taking you from level to level to bring light and freedom to the lost. Wives, as you give yourselves to God and you find that the anointing for service increases in your lives, do not ever neglect your first area of ministry:your home - your husband and children. After the primary responsibility is taken care of then let the Lord Jesus by His Holy Spirit lead you to the area of ministry to the community that He wants to use you. Do not ever feel that your home is in the way of ministry. Your home is your first and foremost ministry. After that comes the world. If your husband prefers that you let some things go at home to get some work at church done then by all means submit to him. But do not ever sacrifice your marriage, children or home for ministry outside of the home. May God bless you as you continue to obey Him and give priority where priority is due. Love to all.
Jen

Be fruitful and multiply. Multiply what the Lord has put in your hand and glorify Him.

1 comment:

  1. HELLO!!!!! I was JUST thinking of you as we got your letter ready to mail and when I got home, there was a comment form you.

    Love you dearly!!!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks