Click here to shop on Amazon

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Well it's certainly been a long time since I wrote anything. Both my brother in law and my sister in law's computer have been down. So no chance to use the internet. It's been a challenge for me because I was so used to looking up other blogs for encouragement.

I have been trying out a new schedule for my day. It's been working so far. Here it is:
4am-Rise shine & pray
-Use toilet and swipe
-Oral care and swish sink
-Alone time with God & journaling
530am-Cook lunch & breakfast
-Bathe & get dressed
-Devotions as a family & then devotions with hubby
-Breakfast
-Sweep or mop house
845am-915am-Nap
930am-Homeschool
130pm-Lunch
After lunch the boys get free time to play and I do whatever I need to it's free time for me too.
I find that getting up early has always worked but moving the cooking to early in the day makes me less distracted during homeschool which makes for a more peaceful day.
430pm-Boys bath
530pm-Supper prep
630pm-Supper
730pm-Boys bedtime
After the boys go to bed I get to spend time with hubby if he is home or do whatever I need to do.
930pm-Bedtime or earlier depending on how tired I feel

Thursdays are a bit different because that's the day I go to my inlaws to do my laundry and some cleaning for them. We have no school on Thursdays because of that. I sleep over on Wednesday nights after the church service so that I can get an early start on the laundry and cleaning.

So that's a glimpse into my life as it is now. When I get another chance to blog I will share more of what's been happening in our lives.

Because we finished homeschool early on Tuesday by 1200noon we were done. The boys and I took the bus to town to go to the library. They were really excited because they had great memories of going to the library in St. Thomas. I had to get used to the small number of books that I or the boys could check out. Two for an adult and one for a child and the child has to be five years old. So I had to use one of mine to get a book for Jeremiah who is four.

Anyway time's up. I've got to go now.
Jen
Be fruitful and multiply. Multiply what the Lord has put in your hand and glorify him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks