Click here to shop on Amazon

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My day

Today both my husband and I had a dental appointment or so I thought. When the young lady at the dentist office called to reschedule my Friday appointment I wrote down today's date as the new date. When we turned up at the dentist office today we were told it was next week Tuesday not today. Anyway Praise God they were kind enough to accommodate us. I had my follow up cleaning and my husband got his cleaning done as well.

On our way home we went house watching as usual in the Belfast Development. The houses there were beautiful. We also drove off the road to explore and ended up at Rodney's Rock beach. While there I decided to go sit on a rock. My husband found the sight of me sitting there too good not to record. He took these pictures:If I do say so myself I agree with him. I did not contrive that pose for the camera it was just the way I chose to sit. One of my photogenic moments I guess. I love that particular dress. It was a gift from a dear Jamaican sister in St. Thomas. I'm going to send this picture to my mom via email. She's going to love it.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Just discovered your blog. I enjoyed looking at all of your pictures and hearing about your family. Yours is the first blog I've seen that posts tips for romance with our husbands. Good for you for giving this part of life some attention with a biblical slant. You are a wise, attractive woman and surely a blessing to your husband, family, and friends!

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks