Click here to shop on Amazon

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Oh goody and oh my!

Goody! I was finally able to find a tutorial to help me change the parts of the html code for my Sand Dollar template that would give me three columns. I've been searching for this for a while. Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

This is the Oh my! section. In doing all these changes a lot of my widgets were lost. I would appreciate if you could tell me what parts of my blog you can remember that you no longer see and would like to see back. Thanks in advance.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks