Click here to shop on Amazon

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Anniversary preparations

Monday is our 7th wedding anniversary. 7 being the number of completion on the biblical timetable, I decided to celebrate our completing the first 7yrs of our marriage in a big way. I am having a family get together after church on Sunday. I invited family members and my mentor and her family. All together we have about 25 persons to attend.

Yesterday I went shopping for the stuff I need. While I was out shopping God brought a few people my way and just used me to speak into their lives. I am so blessed to be used by Him.

Today I am making preparations for Sunday big time. We also have our usual Saturday baking in Salisbury at my sister in law today. I plan to do the baking for Sunday there. I am really looking forward to tomorrow. I am really excited that we have reached this milestone. Praise God from whom all blessings flow. I will definitely have pics to share God willing. Enjoy your Saturday. Make it fun with your family.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Happy, happy, happy anniversary to you dear friend!!! Congratulations. I will look forward to pics of this exciting event. 'Many' blessings Jenn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Seven is a great number. Keep going strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and blessings!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and happy belated 7th wedding anniversay! Thanks for all your prayers and encouragement. You are an awesome friend!

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks