Click here to shop on Amazon

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Generous wife tip


The other day my(Lori) husband came up with a good idea and I realized that I let it go by without much comment. Later I realized that I missed the opportunity to tell him what a great idea it was (as well as missing out on a bit of fun). It would have been a nice way to validate him and let him know how much I value him and his ideas.
Today's tip: take notice of the ideas that your husband voices. Take what is workable and have fun with it. Let him know how much you value him.

You validate people's lives by your attention. Author Unknown

Think generous! Lori <><

Copyright © 2001-2008 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks