Click here to shop on Amazon

Friday, January 23, 2009

Water 4 Life!


Get More Caribbean Graphics @ www.CaribbeanCodes.com

www.CaribbeanCodes.com



My hubby and I are sensing in our spirits that God is calling us to a 40 day fast. We have done several 21 day, 7 day, 3 day and 1 day fasts before but since this one is the longest we've ever embarked on he decided to do due diligence to ensure we don't kill ourselves or make ourselves sick in the process. While he researched he came upon this resource book called Quick Fasting. As we read through the book we realized that there was quite a bit we needed to do to prepare our bodies for the fast.

I tried the toxicity test as outlined in the book but before I got halfway I started feeling the effects he described and realized that I needed to cleanse my body. My hubby suggested that I increase my water consumption to the amount suggested in the book in order to facilitate the cleansing.

So how am I doing in that department? I was doing just fine until a few days ago. I was drinking 32oz after brushing my teeth first thing in the morning, 32oz about 1 1/2 hrs after each meal(breakfast, lunch and supper) which totalled to 128oz(1 gallon) of water daily. My body felt lighter and my stomach began to decrease in size. However, for the past few days I've only drank about 32oz each day. Not good if I want to cleanse my body of toxins which is step one on the path of preparation for this 40day fast. So for the rest of the month of January I'm going to establish my water drinking habit.

How about you? Do you need to drink more water? You may not be embarking on a fast like I am but we need water to function well and experience optimum health. Go to the quick fasting site and read THIS, then come back and leave your comment letting me know if you're gonna join me in this water drinking habit. Anyone who has a blog and leaves a comment saying that they are joining me in establishing their own water habit will be placed on a new blogroll in my sidebar called Water 4 Life. The amount you drink does not have to be the same as mine to participate.



1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to increase my water intake due to the pregnancy. Can't fast, but will pray for you as preparations are made! blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks