Click here to shop on Amazon

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tips for Wives - In the Know

This is an excellent way to say that I'm interested in your life.


Clip articles of interest for your husband (or send him a link by email for those online goodies). Whether it's about his favorite hobby or work related interests, help him gather that needed or wanted info.

I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good that I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again.
William Penn


Be generous! Lori

Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com






3 comments:

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks