Click here to shop on Amazon

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lentil Sweet Potato Soup

I love soups and this one came out tasting fantastic (thinking about it - is there a food I don't like? LOL!).



Lentil Sweet Potato Soup

Lentils
Sweet potatoes
Tania(yucca)
Cabbage
Sea salt (to taste)
Onions
Garlic
Plantains

Method
Bring lentils to a boil and let simmer until partially cooked.  Add rest of food except garlic and let boil until foods are soft.  Add garlic and turn off the stove.  Mix garlic in and let sit for about 2 minutes.  Serve and enjoy.

The amounts are not included because I used whatever I had on hand.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks